Sunday 5 February 2012

The Mistletoe Kiss


Nk quickly hung up a mistletoe above the door at poolside. He was hoping a kiss from Khushi but even if he didn't get one, he still wouldn't mind. He had called Khushi to meet him poolside and in order to do so, she will have to enter the door. When the door will open the mistletoe will be hanging above them. He waited near the door so the mistletoe can be above them. As he was waiting he was listening to music. His phone dropped on the floor and became unattached from his headphones.  " Stupid thing," he mumbled. He bent down to pick it up but Khushi quickly opened the door causing him to the fly and fall on the floor.  
Khushi: *quickly bends down and helps him up* I am soo sorry Nahneji. I wasn't paying attention. 
Nk:*fixed himself* It's ok Khushi! It's cool. Good thing I didn't land in the pool. Khushi why weren't you paying attention?  
Anjali: *yelling from another room* Nanda ki ...I mean NK please come here 
NK: Hey Anjali is calling me, I will be '.I forgot how to say back in hindi 
Khushi: *tries not to laugh* I will tell you later. Anjali seems impatient so you should be going.***Flash Back***---She was coming when she saw Shyam staring at her. She was looking at him when she opened the door*** Khushi! Stop thinking about Shyam.*Turns around to exit , but bumps into Arnav* 
Arnav: Can't you watch where  you are going! 
Khushi: Why me? You knew I was in front of the door entry , so you had to be careful! 
Arnav: What the... 
Khushi: What" what the what the" don't have anymore lines other then that? 
Arnav: Yeah I do, Get out! 
Khushi: No you get out! 
Arnav:*looks at her irritated* This is my house, so you can get out. I can go anywhere and can do anything I please. 
Khushi:*mumbles* Lard Governor  
Arnav: What? 
Khushi: Nothing 
Arnav: Khushi Kumari Gupta... 
NK: Hey both of you are underneath the mistletoe! 
Khushi: Mistletoe? 
NK: Yes look up 
Both Arnav and Khushi look up and look at each other before looking back at  him. 
Arnav: So? 
NK: Nanav, come on! I don't know about India, but in Australia when two people, most of the time a girl and a boy, are underneath the mistletoe, they have to kiss 
Khushi: WHAT?! Kiss this lard governor... I mean Arnavji, never 
Arnav: I don't believe in these things 
NK: What do you mean by not believe. It is not about believe it is for fun! 
Arnav: Whatever, I don't have time for these childish things 
NK: Come one Nanav loosen up a bit.  
Arnav:(In a angry voice) I said NO! 
NK: Ok chill Nanav (hears Mamiji calling him) massi is calling me .**leaves* 
Khushi:**thinking**-this idea is perfect for jiji and Akashji...mistletoe (smiling to herself but then frowns because jiji will never agree ) 
Arnav: Why are you frowning to yourself? You want to kiss me that badly 
Khushi: (snaps put of it) umm no! Even if you were the last guy on earth, I still wouldn't. You will never change and even on Christmas! Miracles don't happen with you! (about to leave) 
Arnav:(Thinking-is that a challenge?) (pulls her towards him and kisses her  on the cheek) Happy Khushi Kumari Gupta, your dream came true, Miracles happen!**leaves** 
Khushi:**trying not to blush and watches him leave shocked** **has her hand on her cheek * who does he think he is! I have self-respect...I need to get even 
  
***Shyam was watching the whole thing**** 
Shyam:(Approaches her and thinking-Khushi and I are underneath the mistletoe, we have to kiss) (taps on her) Khushiji (points up and then his cheek) We are underneath the mistle toe 
Khushi: (Looks Shockley at him with her mouth open) Ok Shyamji, your Christmas present. Close your eyes 
Shyam:(closes his eyes) 
Khushi: (Pushes him hard) 
Shyam:(lands in the pool) 
Khushi:(leaves angrily)  
Shyam:(gets out of the pool all wet and goes near the door as he tries to dry himself) 
Lakshimi: (approaches him)  
Shyam:(looks down at him and up at the mistletoe)  
 **The rest can be left to your imagination LOL

5 comments:

  1. omg loved it! hilarious ending :D

    ReplyDelete
  2. haha lmao! very good ending indeed! poor laxmi!
    {Shyam so desperate he kisses her,
    laxmi:Ewww u disguting creep,she hits him with her tail.Dont u know bichoo and i are engaged hmph! Bichoo crawls up on shyam and bites him where the sun dont shine}
    hahaha lmao!! just thought of this tid bit while using my imagination lol
    hope u dont mind me dear.:)
    xoxo
    Asma(WhatThe_ipkknd)I-F id

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow......the ending was so hilarious!!!
    and Arnav dialogue after the kiss made me blush......loved it
    sari.love(IF)

    ReplyDelete
  4. OMGG that was hilarious!! especially that ending part with lakshmi :)

    ReplyDelete